What you need:
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. container) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 4 medium plums, thinly sliced
- 2 medium nectarines, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
What you do:
- PLACE flour, butter and cream cheese in food processor container; cover. Process, using pulsing action, until mixture is well blended and almost forms a ball. Shape dough into ball; wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled.
- PREHEAT oven to 400¡F. Place pastry on lightly floured surface; roll out to 12-inch circle. Place on lightly greased baking sheet; set aside. Toss fruit with sugar, ginger and cornstarch. Arrange decorativly over crust to within 2 inches of edge of crust. Fold edge of crust over fruit.
- BAKE 30 min. Remove from oven; spread fruit with jam. Serve warm or at room temperature.
We hope you enjoy this recipe!